Your safety and security are very important to us. That's why we provide a variety of security measures to give you the greatest possible peace of mind. Trust us--you don't want to spend your time in Taiwan babysitting electronics!
- Common Sense is the Best Defense - While we've had no problems thus far with theft, better to be safe than
sorry. Don't take unnecessary risks with expensive items--always keep them in sight or under lock and key!
- Security Lockers - All guests are offered a key to a personal security locker for storing valuables. Easily safe
guard your laptop, passport, cash, iPod.
- Baggage Locker - If you'd like to take a trip outside Taipei for several days, we can hold your luggage in a large
storage locker only accessible by staff.
- Room Keys - Private rooms all have locks. Dorm rooms do too, but we recommend taking the extra precaution
of a security locker for obvious reasons.
- Auto-locking front door - Keeps out baddies, automagically!
- Fresh Sheets, Every Time
- Professional cleanliness, Hostels don't have to be dirty to be cheap!
- Staff Upkeep to maintain all things clean and neat
- Slippers at the Door - No shoes indoor
- Regular Sweeping, Mopping and Vacuuming - Dust bunnies and hair, beware!